Residential Solar Domestic Hot Water (SDHW)
Since some 20-30% of the average family’s household energy is spent on hot water for showers, washing, dishes and cleaning, there is a significant potential for savings in having a Solar Domectic Hot Water system (SDHW).
Solar Domestic Hot Water (SDHW) systems:
- Provide more than 50% of the energy used each year for hot water.
- Reduce the impact of increases in energy prices.
- Reduces the dependence on Fossil Fuels and, therefore; reducing your impact on the environment.
- Require very little maintenance and have a life expectancy of 20-30 years.
- Offer a visible sign of a high level of responsibility, environmental awareness and commitment.
There are two types of systems: a Flate-plate (Enerworks) or an Evacuated tube system (Apricus). Check out exactly how an Apricus evacuated tube works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6GQrilpvSo
For more information, please contact us at (613) 288-8751 or at firstname.lastname@example.org